Delivered by professional Quantity Surveyors
Who have worked on some of the UK’s most prestigious construction projects from our HQ in Colchester, Essex.
The ProQS service isn’t just about the planning stage it is also monitoring the progress of a project in relation to managing cost and risk. Our management process helps clients to control the costs of a project throughout its duration, ending with the agreement of the final account.
Our cost control methodology is very straightforward…
- To provide our clients with value for money
- Limit our clients expenditure
- Balance expenditure with project outcome and delivery
- Strict adherence to cost control with detailed analysis of ongoing costs
How we advise our clients…
- Continuous estimating where required
- Advice & resources comparisons
- Advice on methods of construction
- Continuous cost planning, monitoring and reporting during construction phase
- Monthly financial statements, benchmarked against project progress
Effective commercial management
Management pressures, contractual processes, email communication and tight schedules regularly hinder the necessary ability to maintain meaningful and rewarding human contact. Productivity sometimes can be the loser.
At ProQS we take the initiative to understand the problems faced by all parties involved with the construction of a project. This can often be a situation of coping with ambiguity and continuous complexities that can hinder productivity. So, developing strategies that promote efficiency and teamwork will ensure productivity is at the forefront of every project we work on.